About Me (Follow me on Facebook)

My photo
I am a young and energetic photographer. I love photography and see myself as having an unique sense for photos. I specialize in Wedding, Portfolio and Couple Shoot Photography as well as events photography. My motto for my business is Col 3:23 that says: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people. Email: dekophotography@gmail.com Contact: 074 173 2070

Sunday 13 May 2012

Will be leaving this Blog

Hi everyone! I would like to inform all of you who follow this blog that I will not be using this blog any more. I now have a website. www.dekophotography.com. My email address has changed as well, it is now dewet@dekophotography.com.

Please keep following me and my photo's. :)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment