About Me (Follow me on Facebook)

My photo
I am a young and energetic photographer. I love photography and see myself as having an unique sense for photos. I specialize in Wedding, Portfolio and Couple Shoot Photography as well as events photography. My motto for my business is Col 3:23 that says: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people. Email: dekophotography@gmail.com Contact: 074 173 2070

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Danelle, Mandri and Anri

"Best friends 4 ever" that's what they call them self's. And it truly is so. We had so much fun. We went to the botanical gardens, made bubbles and played in the waterfall. I enjoyed capturing their friendship 

Dewet Willemse
  








































No comments:

Post a Comment